Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa


He's real.  The Southern States Santa.  I've written about it before but this time he proved it.  Santa had Colin on his lap and was talking to him and he asked if he still carried around his blue blanket.  Now the only thing we tell Santa's "elves" before is their name and even then we have to tell Santa when we get to him.  But Colin has never brought his blanket in stores. And even if he mentioned it last year I still think its pretty amazing for Santa to remember since he see's hundreds of kids during Christmas time.  I think my jaw dropped when he asked him that.  It might be a lucky guess but still.... I think he's the real deal :)




 He took his time with us.  Colin loved all the attention from Santa. 

 Joel even liked him this year. I think it helped seeing a doggie sit on Santa's lap before it was our turn. 
 He couldn't figure out why Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas.  
 
And then Santa told me to sit on his lap and hold up a hat and he got the baby her own candy cane.  He made sure to tell me that when he sees our little girl next year it will be her SECOND Christmas. That this is her first.  He said our baby should get her picture taken with Santa this year too.

He's real - I'm telling you :)

No comments: