Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, September 02, 2011

Open house


Last night we went and met Colin's teacher.  As we walked down the hall Colin told me "Its like a whole other world Mommy" I really liked his teacher and her approach to learning.  I think it'll be a fun year.  Colin is excited about all the new friends he will make. He's excited but a little more nervous I think after last night about the whole school part.  The PTA had an ice cream party afterwards and the kids played on the playground. I cried. I'm excited for him but still not ready for all this.  But like it or not Tuesday will be here soon so we're making sure our school supply list is done and everything is ready for the first day of school. 

2 comments:

sarah said...

I cried looking at that picture. I won't be any help tues.

It is a whole new world.

k.oldt said...

I cannot even imagine, I am going to be a mess when RJ goes off