Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost halfway

I scheduled my 20 week ultrasound/apt today. Oct 26. at 11:30 :)   Makes me excited that in a few weeks I'll be halfway through.  This pregnancy is going fast. Which is good.  I've only dry heaved once this week.  Last night - I got up off the couch and started and had to really force myself to stop. My wonderful husband brought me the trashcan full of stinky diapers in case I actually threw up.  Made me dry heave even more.  But its getting better.  I spent a week dry heaving every afternoon - over and over. At that point I wasn't sure I could take anymore but its getting slowly better.   I think maybe thats also around the time Colin figured out going to school wasn't too bad :)  The baby has a strong heartbeat and we can't wait to find out if its a he or she.  I'm starting to feel the baby kick more and more.  Colin is still hoping for a boy. Brent wants a girl.  Maybe we should start a poll and see who is right.  I had a feeling both boys were boys the whole time but this time I'm not so sure.  I've been sick but in a different way with this pregnancy so part of me thinks maybe girl but then we keep calling the baby 'he' since thats all we've known.  So we'll see. And the way the weeks seen to be going - that day will be here sooner than we think. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

so excited for you!!!! Seriously, such a gift. Sorry you are sick, wish I was there to hang out with you!!!! hugs and how is Joel doing with the fake ear?