Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, December 09, 2010

I DO!

Isn't my little boy so cute?  Joel has finally come up with a name for Colin - Bubba.  Colin loves having a name now.  We're not sure it will stay but we think he's trying to say brother but it comes out bubba.  Its so cute.  He will sometimes go through our family and say momma, dadda, bubba, baby.  Not sure if he's calling himself baby but when he sees pictures of himself he always points and says baby. 

Another thing he does now that is so cute and fun for us is when you ask a question he will raise his hand and say "I DO!" but it sounds like "I DUUUUE" For example "who wants lunch?" "Who wants a fruit snack?" (his favorite by the way) "who wants to go outside?"  Pretty  much any question.  Its gotten so Colin or I can say "who wants to eat poop?" and Joel will excitedly raise his hand and say "I DUUUUE" Colin thinks its great.  And it is pretty cute and funny.  Poor guy - the abuse he gets :)

4 comments:

Bringing Up Boys said...

Gosh he's cute! Say, who likes this here picture of Colin? I Do! ;)

k.oldt said...

so cute, rj would love to hear that too!

Julie said...

lol, I MISS YOU

Jeff said...

I think David used to call your father Bubba! Ask Ethel for conformation. I love it. Hannah called Meredith "Dithy" and still does sometimes.