Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

 Merry Christmas!  We had a wonderful Christmas and are now enjoying watching the snow come down.
 We had a wonderful Christmas.  We opened presents at our house in the morning and then went over the my parents house in the afternoon. 
 The boys got some legos in their stockings which was great for them to play with while we got dressed and made breakfast.
Joel got his very own big boy lego man.  And a little helicopter.  Now when he tries to grab all of Colin's we can give him his own. And he'll still try to get Colin's but it'll buy Colin some time to get his put up - in theory :)
Joel doesnt seem very excited about his present but he does love playing with it.
 After all the presents were opened we spent some time creating with Legos.  At one point in the morning Colin leaned over to Joel, gave him a hug and kiss and whispered "thank you for my soldier planes you gave me"  So sweet and hopefully the whole giving part of Christmas will be what they remember instead of all the getting. 

 My pretty sisters
 Mary and her baby
 Mom and sisters
 Colin and I went to three different stores to find the perfect present to give to Ant Ant.  He was very specific and was so excited to give them to her.
 A very excited boy
 Mary's classic face
 My baby sister
 This family loves books
 Joel fell asleep on the way there and then woke up from his nap a little unsure of the whole thing for a while.

 James and Angela sent everyone bags of candy/snacks from Japan. This might have been the cheese kit-kat. They sent some really neat stuff. Colin woke up this morning and wanted to use his chopsticks to eat his cereal.  So he tried. 
Joel trying one of the kit-kats too.
 My grandpa saw me taking a picture and said here take a picture of me.  haha I love my grandpa
 My parents
 Colin and Ooo-eee reading one of his books
 Joel was fascinated by a snow globe
 See we all really love to read
 Colin reading his soldier books
 Mary
Merry Christmas Everyone.  Thanks for all our gifts and a great day.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Beautiful pictures, especially the lighting on some of them.

k.oldt said...

your camera is awesome abigail, you captured some amazing shots!