Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, May 07, 2010

Dirt

Isn't he cute?  And really why does he look so old in this picture to me? Slow down baby joel - soon we wont be able to call you baby joel anymore.
This might look like a cute picture of my boys playing with their trucks in the dirt.  But its not.  Joel is not trying to get the truck.  He's trying to get the clumps of dirt that truck is loosing up. 
See what he has in his hand?

He LOVES to eat dirt. Or mulch.  Or Sand.  Its gotten to the point where we had to leave the playground the other day because he kept shoving handfuls of mulch into his mouth.  You would think he would realize it doesnt taste very good. He always makes a face each time and spits it out but I guess he thinks that one of these times it was bound to taste good. I really hope he outgrows this phase soon.  Very very soon.


Because this is the face I get when I take the clumps of dirt or mulch out of his hands. haha poor little guy. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

it is really funny that they do that isn't it? I am amazed that they continue to do it, especially when they don't like it. Crazy! I am with you and pray he doesn't keep doing it!