Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, January 09, 2010

no heat

This morning I smelled wires burning and now our heat doesn't work.  Of course it always happens on the weekend.  Its cold in our house but someone is on their way to see what the problem is. Hopefully its a simple cheap fix!  If not we're heading to my parents for the weekend :)  But Colin has spent the cold morning eating icecream while i'm sipping hot tea.  He seems to think the power will go out and you need to eat the essentials before they go bad.  He asked Brent for one more scoop and Brent said "if I give you another scoop will you help me with the yardwork this morning"  To which Colin replied "I will help any friend if they give me food"  Like father like son

*Update on heat  - its back on.  A simple fix.  At first he thought it was the motor and said he had never seen a motor like ours - of course nothing in this house has been built normally. but some small part and we are now warm!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just like brent!