Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving




We just got back from a wonderful Thanksgiving at my grandparents farm.  Colin and Joel both had so much fun. (And so did Brent and I) We love the farm.  And my family. Colin loved hiking through the woods and he told me when we prayed at night each night that he wanted to thank Jesus for the creek.  My dad took Colin on a walk to the creek to look for lions and then I think he went twice with everyone after that. Its always a fun walk down to the creek and I don't think we've ever been there and not gone down the path.  Brents dad joined us thanksgiving day and then on Friday my uncle David brought my cousins Capers and William as well as my cousin Cindy and her boys, Michael and Sam.  Colin thought Sam was so cool and just wanted to do anything he did. And somehow Colin convinced Sam to pull him around the yard with the wagon for a while.  Sam came in and said he was exhausted.  Ant Ant fed Colin chocolate pieces all weekend and my dad taught Colin to spray the whipping cream into his mouth!   Colin made Ant Ant sleep in the same room as Joel, Colin and I and Brent lucked out with a room by himself! Not sure if Ant Ant liked that but hopefuly she was able to get some sleep.   Mary and Sarah made pilgrim and Indian hats for us all to wear which was really fun.  Joel entertained everyone and smiled and giggled the whole time.  He loved all the attention.  And is even close to crawling.  He scooted in a circle several times and woudl smile at everyone. Not sure I'm ready for a 4 month old crawler though.  We need to start baby proofing.  It was a great relaxing Thanksgiving. I have such a fun family.





 


No comments: