Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"duper" hero

Lately Colin loves to put on his goggles and race around the house pretending to be a "duper" hero saving all different things, people and animals. When I tell him I feel so safe knowing he is here protecting me, he gets the biggest grin on his face. He goes around saying "if you have a problem just ask me." Its so cute watching him run in the room, get into his "duper" hero outfit, and then race out calling out to the poor person in trouble that he is on "me way" to save them. This morning he wore his cape that I made him for Christmas. He had to run really fast to make it fly in the air, which tired him out for a wonderful nap this afternoon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that is FANTASTIC! What a precious boy he is!!!!!

Bringing Up Boys said...

Oh man is he cute! Just wait until he discovers Batman, Spiderman and Superman - superheroes rock!