Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

pregnancy pictures

I didn't take many pictures the last time I was pregnant. I didnt like many of them and probably only have a handful left after I deleted the ones Brent would strategically take when I wasn't looking. I probably do have more pictures than that but there are just a few that I really like. I just felt fat most of the time which could be because I worked with slender college students :) But here is a comparison between pregnancies. In the first two pictures I am about 14/15 weeks along. Can you tell a difference?

Here I am, the one on the end in the brown sweater :) barely showing at this point. This is when I was pregnant with Colin.

And this is now.

And this was yesterday. haha just kidding. I was 6 months pregnant with Colin here but still I'm closer to looking like that now. This baby has grown a lot the past few days. Makes me wonder how big I'll get this time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who are the birthday balloons for?

Anonymous said...

never mind... that was in your wv house - I thought you posted a pic from yesterday and wondered who's birthday I missed

Nystral Djo said...

isn't it crazy how much more quickly you pop the 2nd time?! glad you're feeling well!

tifi*cha cha* said...

i LOVE your pictures. thankyou for posting them:) you and your belly are quite precious!

Anonymous said...

you need to post CURRENT belly pictures! You look pregnant, not fat.

Anonymous said...

TWINS!!!!! LOL!

Destiny said...

you are beautiful! and I'm with Jeff...could it be twins?? lol

anyways, love you and miss you friend..call me sometime..soon!

Bringing Up Boys said...

You look radiant!