Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family dinner and the wii

I know its a lot of posts in a few days but our computer is on its last legs. I think we've had this lap top for 5 years at least. So lately it seems to crash and not want to work but its working now so I'm trying to get everything in while I can. Last night my aunt and uncle and cousins came in town so we we went over to my grandparents for dinner. Colin was very excited because he remembered on the way over there that Jeff was the one who brought him all those toys before. And they brought more! Colin was so excited. He now has a doctors bag full of instruments and keeps asking me to cough and tell him I'm sick so he can fix me. He wants to be a doctor at the moment ;) Colin had a blast playing with Meredith and Hannah and this morning said he missed them and wants Jeff to come back to play. He loves Jeff and has always just gone right to him. After dinner we brought out the wii fit that my grandparents had gotten for Christmas. Colin had a great time and was pretty good at it with some help from Hannah (who was the pro) I can't wait to go back over there and play it again. We got a great cousins picture that was on other cameras so I'll post that when someone sends it to me :) (Please...) Its so fun for us to be able to go these family events now that we live an hour from family. We had a lot of fun and hope we can all get together again soon. One of the toys Jeff and Kerri brought was a kids binoculars and I caught my grandpa playing with them and using them (backwards) to look at this (his christmas present to himself). haha!

But its no wonder Jeff and Colin get along so well. Being super heros is a tough job! Here is Jeff when I think he was Colin's age getting a superman costume for Christmas.

2 comments:

Julie said...

so fun, we love the wii in our family... and love his haircut!!! and the pic of him eating ice cream on the counter! Classic

Anonymous said...

Tell Colin I miss him too. I was actually 5 in that picture.