Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

our little engineer


Colin has been greatly influenced by our trek every Friday across the bridge tunnel to Newport News to see my parents and get my pay check :) (and more supplies for me to work on during the week while little one naps) He has recently been constructing tunnels (or in colin language - nunnels) with his legos. Legos are an amazing thing and he plays with them for hours building towers and tunnels. He makes his tunnels and then places them around his train tracks and makes all his trains go through the nunnel. Sometimes the lego men climb the towers and jump onto the track.... should I be worried about him in the future? He will constantly ask Brent or I to "woo woo" which means go play trains. Its really fun to see his mind work as he builds his nunnels or towers. He has recently been making "ba's" (which is steps for the rest of us) so his lego men can climb the "ba's" or steps to the top of the tower. And yes he is still in his Thomas PJ's. Same PJ's - different day. Although I have hidden them today and he has forgotten about them for the moment so I can wash them. Tomorrow will be a different story :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sixflags.com/magicMountain/food/ThomasTown.aspx He would love it! :)