Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, September 30, 2022

Rules can be bent


 The other day Brent was joking with Joel and said he would bet him $50 to not complain or pick on Norah for a week.

Joel immediately did both - complain and pick on his sister. 

But then the next day he wrote up this contract and had us all sign it.  I added the green and then what chores he was expected to do.  My favorite part is where he wrote I STILL HAVE RIGHTS

For a dispute between Joel and Norah we had Collin be the judge. It was actually nice because I would just have to say - is that complaining?  Lets wait until Colin comes home and by the time Colin came home all disagreements would be forgotten. 

This lasted all of two days.  Then Joel comes to me and says "Its not worth it!"  

hahahaha Colin said it would have been an easy $50 earned. 

No comments: