Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cousins

 We had dinner with my parents a few weekends ago and got to see sweet Isaiah again.
Dont worry James and Angela we didnt let him get any food but its pretty cute seeing Norah try to share with her cousin. And Isaiah is very interested in squash.
 Joel playing peek a boo with his cousin. It looks like Isaiah either isn't sure of Joel and this game or is trying to play himself. He's a very smart baby so I'm pretty sure he's mastered the game of peekaboo by 6 months.
 Ant Ant wanted a picture with all her kids. This was the best we got. Isaiah lunged for Norah as she's talking to him.  I think its funny that Joel is squished in the back behind the babies.
 Great Grandma wanted a picture too with all her great grandkids. That didnt go so well. I'd like a picture with all the cousins together. We will see the wandering hokies at least one more time at a cookout with all their friends and then they leave for Germany the next day so I'm thinking the cousin picture might not happen at least until the kids get older and less squirmy :) 
 Colin adores his Ooo-Eee.  The feeling is mutual :) He was making funny faces the whole time. 
I got to hold this sweet boy a few minutes.  I wish we could've spent more time together but I know its hard since everyone wants to see them.  I'm trying to get a dinner together since Mary is actually coming home!  mary if you read this its about time!  :)  We've missed you.  The kids are super excited too that both Ant Ant and Mary will be here.  So maybe the whole family will be together again.  But if we dont get everyone together it was fun getting to spend a little bit of time with the cutest nephew in the world.  The next time we see him he will be walking and talking.  I can't wait to see what type of personality he will have.

No comments: