Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, May 13, 2013

Cousins

 The kids met their cousin for the first time on Saturday.  Isaiah told me I was his favorite aunt.  See just look at the face he gave me.  I wish the picture wasn't blurry but thats a face that clearly loves his aunt! 
 He wasn't so sure of Uncle Brent.  Uncle Brent made him cry at first but then he just studied him.  Its ok Isaiah, I wasn't so sure of Uncle Brent at first either. 
 Norah and Isaiah are about 6 months apart - maybe a little more.  Somehow after Norah turned a year I stopped counting months :) 
 Joel keeps wanting me to tell everyone "he saw his cousin and his cousin doesnt have any hair!" 
Isaiah is the cutest little baby. And incredibly sweet. Its fun to get to know him a little bit while he's here.

No comments: