Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brotherly love

They boys are excited for Norah to come.  Colin is excited that it could be any day now (which means anytime in the next 3 weeks) They've been saying some really sweet things so I wanted to make sure I remembered them - and for Norah to read when she gets older.

Joel:  I love Norah.  He's my sister.  (I hear this many times during the day. and everyone is a he to Joel.  Makes me laugh all the time)

Colin: I can't wait to have a baby in the house again. Its going to be fun.

Colin: I want to hold her when I get home from school.  Every day.  

Colin: (holding up the cutest swim suit my friend gave me)  She's going to look so cute in this!  Its fun to have a baby girl.

Joel: Norah no sleep in my room - he sleep in Bubbas room with me and Bubba. Norah want to sleep with big brothers.

Colin tells any person in the store/out in public that we're going to have a baby girl soon.  He's so proud and beams the whole time. 

Joel loves to lean against my stomach all the time and I love the look on his face when he feels her kick.  "Norah kicked me. He loves Joely bean."  (Brent has nicknamed him joely bean and he calls himself that all the time)

They have had fun looking at all the bows and clothes my wonderful community group gave Norah a few weeks ago.  I need to post pictures of the shower.  We all have boys - most have 2 boys so I'm hopefully starting the trend in CG of two boys and then a girl :) This group has become a second family to us and we're so blessed to be apart of it.   Joel has already picked out what bows Norah will wear in order.  

The boys love to come up and rub their faces over my stomach. It looks sorta like how a cat rubs against your legs - but they say thats how Norah knows they love her.

Colin has started calling her Norah.  He told me he would save the name Leah for his parrot (his new choice of a pet)

No comments: