Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Another tooth

Colin has been working on his second loose tooth.  It was crooked yesterday afternoon and I meant to take a picture since I thought his snaggle tooth looked cute.  Then Brent came home and a wrestling match started in the boys room.  All of a sudden Brent is calling to me saying there's lots of blood come quick. He had knocked out colin's loose tooth in the match and it hadn't been quite ready to come out yet.
 All was fine after a few minutes with a cold wet washcloth


Colin wasn't as excited this time. The blood freaked him out.  And then the fact that we can't find the tooth. Brent told Colin he probably swallowed it. (which was always my biggest fear and i'm not sure why brent told him that)  So then Colin was afraid he would have to poop it out.  I reassured him that it is probably somewhere in his room and that we can't find it because its smaller than the legos all over his floor.
I can't wait to see what he looks like when his adult teeth come in.

No comments: