Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, January 28, 2011

boo-boo

Joel was starting to sleep well and then started waking up again at night. Last night after the second time I went to get him he kept repeating "boo-boo" or sometimes "be-boo" depending on how he says it. His two year molars are coming in. Poor little boy. All he knew was he had a be-boo and it needed kissing. But I don't mind the extra snuggles at night with my little boy. Last night he was giggling pretty hard in his sleep while I was holding him.  Which was pretty entertaining for me to watch. I wish I knew what he was dreaming at that moment. Definitely better than the moaning and be-boos. 

2 comments:

k.oldt said...

Lucy has been doing the same thing, however, her molars are in so I don't know what her deal is. It has been like 2 weeks straight and I have no energy to try to get her back in her bed so she is usually in bed with me which I am sure doesn't help, but I really don't mind it either, ;0)

Julie said...

so sorry!!!! I love when they sleep with their butts up in the air... so precious!