Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, November 06, 2010

soccer saturday

I think I have decided I like Spring Soccer games better than Fall. Or winter - which is what it felt like today. We were all up at 4am since Colin was having trouble breathing.  The doctor says he is slightly asthmatic so we've been experimenting with his inhalers to see how much he needs when and I think the cold air affects him a lot more than we thought. Poor guy. So it was a good thing we had the early game and of course the Green LeapFrogs won again.  Colin scored 1 goal but I think the goalies are starting to become really good and its making it harder and harder to score on each other. 
 Joel had fun warming up with the teams. 
 And then got upset when he had to leave the field
 Colin spent a quarter being the goalie.  After letting a ball go right through his legs he was bound and determined not to let it happen again. And he blocked a bunch of goals. They didn't score the rest of the game.
A good game. And I'm surprised I got any pictures. My camera screen doesnt work so I can't see what I'm taking.  Makes life really interesting and somewhat exciting to see what I got when I download the pictures.  I really need a new camera for christmas.

2 comments:

k.oldt said...

so cute, i hear you about the camera, mine is so outdated, i really need to get a new one too, give the boys a kiss for us!

Sarah said...

You aren't getting one from mom and dad for christmas - I hinted that it would be a good gift but dad said he is done buying us cameras. He has bought us enough over the years. I think you will need to buy it yourself for christmas :)