Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Imagination

This little guy is getting bigger and bigger every day.  I think Joel says around 30 things if you count all the animal noises he loves to make.  He is starting to say short pharases "dadda hat,"  "dadda work," (well work sounds like whosh but we know what he's saying)  or "momma shoes" when he brings me my shoes.  He still thinks he should do everything his big brother does.  He is also into everything - you turn you back on him for a minute and he's found a crayon or marker (that we do put up) and marked all over the walls.  He gives the best hugs and kiss and LOVES to snuggle with you.  He also melts down pretty quick over almost anything. I'm still hoping he'll outgrow that one soon.  One of my favorite things Joel does now is pretend to be animals. The other day he was on all fours being a horse and then he was a lion.  He also had the butterfly net out and was playing with it and all of a sudden he brought it to me and said "butt-a"  with his hand inside the net.  I asked him if he had caught a butterfly and he proudly nodded yes.  Then took his hand out of the net and said bye bye to his hand as it fluttered away.  So cute.  Colin rarely calls him Baby Joel anymore.  Guess my baby is growing up. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OH my baby Joel... stop growing up so quickly!! It's going too fast.. next week we will be at his graduatio.

Uncle Jeff said...

What a nice picture!

sarah said...

graduation... I did earn a degree :)