Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Race

This past weekend my sister ran a half marathon.  I'm pretty proud of her since I tried to run 4 miles the other day and was glad to see my driveway at the end. She had a great time too so its going to make it really hard to beat her in the 10K we are running in April.  My mom and I drove up early to watch it and met some of sarah's friends there to cheer her on. We saw her around 6 miles maybe and then drove to see her at the finish line. It was fun to see all those runners.  Sarah did great and made it look effortless. I have been inspired to get out and run more since watching all those runners.  I really do love it - just wish I had more time.  Colin was very impressed and keeps telling me Ant Ant won her race.  We're all proud of Ant Ant.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks!! And thanks for coming! Don't worry - I plan on working really hard to still beat you at the Monument Ave 10k because if I don't... I will hear about it the rest of my life - although I doubt that you will beat me :)