Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, February 19, 2010

Car fun

  
  
Today Joel got to ride in the car this afternoon. His little feet couldn't touch the ground but he liked being pushed and he could even stand up in it and make it move (which surprised him every time)  He is now pulling himself up and standing a lot more.   In fact the other day he had pulled himself to standing and was trying to reach the tv.  The weather today was wonderful. The boys love it.  I can't wait until spring.  
 
 And for fun below are some pictures of Colin in the same car.  Joel is 7 months and Colin was 10 months. Brent and I look so young here.  Three and a half years of sleepless nights really takes a toll on you I guess! ha or I'm just feeling old because I'm turning 30 on Sunday. And doesn't our grass look great at our old house. Take a look at the top picture and you can clearly see the distinction between our grass and our neighbors.  Hopefully this year we'll do something about that.  
 And some more pictures from this week...
 Joel is such a happy baby
 Colin and Joel were watching a video on the computer together.  I love how Colin his holding Joel's hand.

1 comment:

Julie said...

those boys are so sweet. I love those pics of them both in the car.... Joel and Colin look so similar!!!! that is awesome.

I wish I could come celebrate your birthday with you on Sunday!!!! HUGS