Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

7 months

 
7 months.  Seems like a lifetime ago he was born but then it just seems like I was pregnant yesterday.  He thinks he's 3 like his brother and should get to play and eat the same things as his brother.  Joel is even more active I think than Colin was and is always moving.  He's such a sweet boy and my favorite thing right now is the kisses he gives. He loves to give kisses.  He'll give you kisses usually when you ask him to give kisses. He is also the best snuggler.  I'm so glad both my boys love to snuggle.  He loves his big brother and Colin gets the best laughs out of our little guy.  Colin loves him too and sang Joel a song this morning when he woke up "I love my baby Joel" was the theme of the song. He also loves to stand and will 'walk' when we hold his hands up. Our only complaint is that he still wakes up A LOT during the night. We have one more tooth to poke through then hopefully he'll go back to sleeping well. We love you Joel!

2 comments:

Julie said...

i love that shot!!!! It is amazing how fast he is growing :)

k.oldt said...

Happy 7 Months~ We are in for more snow up here, it is crazy! Miss you