Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, December 04, 2009


 It is 7:30 and this is what you see in Colin's room.  We didn't get a dog but we are dogsitting a really sweet dog named Sampson this weekend.  Colin has told me maybe a hundred times "mommy I loving having a dog"  (and don't worry Sarah, he doesn't' want to keep sampson, he wants a dog like him and tells Sampson that his mommy will be back soon) Joel is a little afraid of Sampson so we're slowly easing him into it and keeping them in separate rooms right now but I think they are warming up to each other.  Colin loves taking Sampson on walks and I think we took the poor dog on 4 today.  No wonder at 6:30 both of them passed out in Colin's room.  Although I told Brent that I think I'd rather have another baby before a dog - somehow kids seem so much easier to me :)
 
Really dont tell Colin to smile for a picture because this is what you get right now.
 
 Monday it was so nice we met Julie and her kids at the playground. I love this shot of Colin and Jasper.
 
Wednesday it was raining a little bit and Julie, Eli and Jasper came over.The minute it stopped raining they wanted to go outside.  Here they are making soup.  It entertained them a long time and Colin still goes outside to stir his soup. 
 
And this little guy gets cuter and cuter each day.  I had more to say but I think i'm going to go to bed. Joel is teething we think and has been up every few hours and Colin doesn't like to sleep much either so here's hoping for a good night tonight. Ha! I guess I've hit that phase in life where to be in bed before 8:00 on a Friday night sounds wonderful.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Colin must be so happy about having the dog there!!! How fun. I am praying you get a great night sleep....

k.oldt said...

The pictures are sooo cute. I hear you about the 8:00 bedtime! We miss you!