Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, December 28, 2009

Daddy is a super hero


Today while I was in the kitchen making dinner, Colin was entertaining me with talk of superheros.  How Superheros save you from the bad guys and did you know Spiderman is a superhero too?  Its amazing to me how into superheros he is because he has never seen any of the movies (why don't they make a little kids version???) but he is obsessed right now.  It was cute and I wish I could remember everything he said but then he said "mommy you know Daddy is a superhero?" in a voice that sounded in awe.  So I asked him what superpowers Daddy had and he proudly told me "Daddy lifts wood!"


 

2 comments:

k.oldt said...

this is so sweet, it is amazing what goes on in their little heads

Bringing Up Boys said...

Too Cute! We are all about superheroes round these parts! Spider-Man and his Amazing friends is from the 80's and is a much better version than the new cartoon. Do you remember them? It had Firestar and Iceman and I LOVED it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQwNwQIY73U&feature=related