Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, March 07, 2008

Chocolate Milk

Last weekend we went over to my grandparents house to help with yard work and also to visit. Colin discovered a new treat - Chocolate milk!!! My grandma made him some chocolate milk and then made it even better by putting ice cream in it. Colin LOVED it. He has had chocolate milk before but never this good, especially since my grandma put TONS of chocolate in it. Yesterday I went over to their house with Colin (my grandparents are on a cruise and yes they forgot to take Colin and I.... maybe next time) but we went to go clean out their fridge for them. As I'm getting things out of the fridge Colin starts lifting something really heavy out of the fridge (heavy for him) and gets very excited. He then brings me the Hershey syrup and wanted me to make chocolate milk. So I did and even put the ice cream in it. And it was just as good the second time around.

2 comments:

Beth said...

TOO cute. what a nice mom you are! (nicer than I'll be, apparently, if you've seen my blog lately...) ;)

Anonymous said...

Man, is the Big E is loosening up...with this next generation? Did you find the Cool-Whip buried in the freezer (for hiding purposes) for C to dip his cookies into while enjoying his chocolate milk?