Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, March 17, 2017

march madness

Filling out our brackets. Colin's love of basketball has increased march madness fun around here.  I picked my Hokies to go all the way because during march madness anything is possible.

Unfortunately Virginia Tech didn't have as much hope because they lost their first game so my bracket is all messed up. 
 Joel didn't see what I had written and just started in with "I'm just going to put VT on all these" Favorite  child at the moment. He just filled out the VT slots and then stopped.  I'm not sure he really cares about this in any way.  But his slightly filled out bracket is hanging up with the rest of ours.

Colin slowly filled out his bracket looking up statistics on what was the lowest seed to win the tournaments.   Colin is very calculated in almost everything he does so its fun to see his approach to this. He couldn't believe I filled mine out in minutes - which also explains why Colin is doing so much better than me in our brackets.

No comments: