Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

History

Colin loves history. He almost always picks a civil war or World War Two book out of the library each week. 
He saw a sign advertising the battle of great bridge months ago and since then has reminded me of the weekend and begged to go watch the reenactment. I grew up with my dad always going to reenactments so it was fun to go to one with Colin. Although this was was really small so I think grandpa needs to take Colin to a real civil war one soon. 
This was a revolutionary war reenactment and they had a narrator talking during the entire battle telling us what went on. Pretty fascinating and fun to learn a little more about this area. 

Colin thought the tents looked fun to sleep in. I told him grandpa has one in the shed he could use. 



No comments: