Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marshmallow Shooters

This summer I found some mini marshmallow shooters for less than $1 and figured summer was not the best time to show the boys since we'd have sticky melted marshmallows everywhere.  Friday was the day I brought them out.
 They had a lot of fun and thankfully I thought ahead to put just a handful of the mini marshmallows into little baggies for them.  I told them once their bags were empty then they had to wait until later to get some more.
 They soon learned it was a lot more fun to eat the marshmallows than shoot them. 
 
 
It was fun.  I think we'll be bringing them out a lot this winter to get the boys outside. 

1 comment:

Uncle Jeff said...

Let the marshmallows sit out a while and they will get hard and shoot better.