Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Book box

Last week Colin had to decorate a shoebox for his "book box"  He spent a lot of time placing feathers on his box in just the right spot and making sure it was just as he wanted.  Today he brought his book box home with a book he made.  I think his teacher said they will be making them each week. 
I love how he wrote his last name. Goedecke is hard.  we need to work on helping him learn how to spell it. 
 I thought it was sweet he dedicated his book to "brother"  so sweet.  Maybe I should teach him how to spell Joel too. 
Its about 20 pages of things like this. Its all "I can see_____"  and all colored.  Colin was so proud of it and told me he already started working on his other one. 

1 comment:

Ant Ant said...

I'm so proud of my boy! Great job. Goedecke is a hard last name... he will get it right soon!