Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby #3....

IS A GIRL!!!!!

I had her look several times to make sure.  And this little girl didn't want her picture taken so I have to go back in two weeks for another ultrasound to make sure her heart is ok. She kept her back to us and wouldn't turn no matter what we did.  So they saw 2 chambers I think but need to check out all 4.  So I get to go look at her again.  Brent teared up.  Colin's face fell.  It took me a minute to register GIRL because the technician told us right away she could tell what it was so I was sure boy.  Joel repeated over and over in the car "iza girl" I think Colin is over his disappointment. Especially a new box of legos from the baby always helps.  And knowing a little sister will be into dolls and not his legos (so he thinks) helps a lot for him. 

And now we get to venture into the world of pink. It'll be fun.

3 comments:

sarah said...

She's got a little daniel gene in her already :) I'm very excited!!

k.oldt said...

I just knew you would have already blogged about it! Again, so super excited and happy for you guys. This is awesome news!

Kristin said...

ahhhhhh!!! so perfect. so excited for pink and bows!