Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ears

Joel has always rubbed his ear when he's tired, upset, overwhelmed. Which was cute and also always attached to his body so we've never had to go looking for a blankie or a pacifier.   Lately (in the past few months) he has decided mommy's ear works better.  I've had to stop wearing earrings because he would go to rub my ear and get frustrated.  At night he'll sometimes come crying into our room and climb into bed and frantically search for my ear and then once he's found my ear he goes right to sleep.  He likes to rub his friends ears which they don't really like too well.  And he'll try to rub Bubba's ears throughout the day :) 

3 comments:

Abbey said...

thats sweet. Morgann rubs my stomach....still. I will be sad when she stops.

Uncle Jeff said...

Hannah kept her pacifiers for way too long (I won't mention how old she was), but not for sucking....she would sniff the rubber and rub it against her nose to fall asleep!

Jess Poe said...

Maybe you've got a future Audiologist on your hands! I'd be excited for that!