Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Due Date

We officially have a date - March 20th.  Happy Birthday to my dad.  Guess I get the favorite daughter award this year :)  haha

But I'm farther along than I thought - a little over 8 weeks which is so much better than being less.(and gives me a reason why I am outgrowing most of my clothes already)  So now I just have 7 more months.  Makes the extreme nausea worth it - and hopefully means I only have a few more weeks of being sick.  Hopefully this baby wont be like my pregnancy with Joel with over 20 weeks of awful morning sickness. (its that feeling you get right before you throw up - only I can't throw up and I have it basically all day)

Colin is disappointed there isn't two babies in my tummy but the one I have is super cute already.  It never gets old seeing the ultrasound.  Can't wait until we find out if its a she or a he. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

i am sooooo excited for you. What a gift, I cannot wait to meet him/her this summer when we are home. I love that Colin wanted 2 :) So precious. I miss you!