Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, June 03, 2011

Visit from friends

Last week we had some great friends come visit. We hadn't seen them since I was pregnant with Colin.  Hard to believe we now have 4 boys between the both of us. Becky was on our summer project to Kazakhstan where Brent and I met.  I think Becky saw it all coming long before I did :)  Most of my days were spent with Becky in KZ.  I still miss those days of walking everywhere and talking with Becky.   It was a great visit with the Kings.  We loved it.  Becky and Toffer are wonderful and we loved getting to know their boys.  Poor Becky and Toffer drove 12 hours (it should've taken 9) had a boy throw up 4 times (turns out he gets car sick) and then got pulled over in Emporia.  I hope they enjoyed their time with us.  I felt awful and hope they thought it was worth it. I'm not sure when we'll be seeing them again.  They are moving overseas this fall so we were glad to get some time in with them before they left.  Since they left Joel keeps pointing the their picture on our fridge and saying "friend" when I point to Samuel and Benjamin.  Thanks for coming!  We hope the return trip was much easier :)

http://www.tofferandbecky.com/wp/the-kings-go-to-asia/(this is what they will be doing the next few years)

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was TOTALLY worth the 12 hour trip, Samuel getting sick four times, and the ticket!! Wish we could have stayed longer.