Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Daddy workin

 Every day Joel asks to go to work with daddy.  And he refers to himself in the 3rd person too - "Joel work daddy.  Joel help Daddy"
He will try to get his shoes and a hat on like daddy when he knows its time for daddy to go to work.
And then every day the poor kid melts down that daddy left without him.  He will tell me "mommy no coming" when I have to get him out of Brents truck when its time for Brent to leave.  Meaning he doesnt want mommy to come get him.  I'm thinking a trip somewhere with daddy in daddys truck this weekend is just what this kid needs.  Since he melts down most days when Brent leave for work without him. 
 

2 comments:

k.oldt said...

aww this broke my heart and cracked me up at the same time

sarah said...

Joel can come work and help Ant Ant one day!