Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Little Entrepreneurs

 This morning my friend Laura and I had a garage sale.  The kids had a bake sale.  I think it was Noah's idea. He's saving money for big water gun and Colin is saving his money for all the Legos in the world.  Although Colin thinks he should go on all these game shows (like Wipeout and Family Game Show) to win $50.000 then he can buy a ticket to Japan and go the the Lego store Aunt Angela went to.  (he tells me this everyday) Noah's idea was more realistic so we went with that.  The kids made the cookies yesterday - Noah and Adah made oatmeal chocolate chip and Chocolate chocolate chip and Colin made chocolate chip and brownies. 
 Noah was really into it and got the other kids out there with him selling cookies.
 Joel just wanted to eat the cookies
 And was told no - that they were for the customers. 
And then he became a customer so he could eat the cookie. After that I think all the kids ate some.  But they made over $14 selling cookies.  Amazing.  I think next time instead of a garage sale we will just have a bake sale and put the kids out front :)

1 comment:

k.oldt said...

haha joel cracks me up that would be exactly lucy's reaction