Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Botanical Gardens

I'm on a roll with the posts - 3 in a weekend. We went to the Botanical Gardens yesterday afternoon.  This is what I want my back yard to look like one day:
We went earlier this week and spent the whole time in the kids section but this time we walked through the trails. 


The kids really want to see an  eagle. Or Echo as it sounds from Joel. 
 I took this picture for Jeff.  Its where the eagles lived.  Sadly the mommy got hit by a plane and then the babies were taken to an eagle sanctuary.  At the top of the tree is the nest. I think the daddy eagle is still there.  Maybe?

 
Colin enjoyed the splash park.  Joel was really tired and spent the time clinging to mommy. The picture above is really blurry but its what Joel was doing.  Sweet boy. 

1 comment:

k.oldt said...

so sweet, lucy is going through this scared of everything phase particularly people dressed up and big stuffed animals, crazy girl