Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, March 12, 2010

God's plan


Yesterday we were driving in the car and listening to a new cd I got for the boys.  Its Phil Joel's deliberateKids. And great.  We all enjoy listening to it over and over.  But one song has a part that goes like this:

"God made the heavens and God made the earth
God made you before your birthday
He's got a plan
He's got a plan for you" 


So I asked Colin what he thought God's plan for him was and he thought for a moment and he said "to be a big brother and protect baby Joel from dangerous things." I'd say that was a great plan :)
 He might protect Joel from dangerous things but it doesn't stop him from leaning over and saying "I'm going to beat you baby Joel" right as I took this picture.  Like an 8 month old whose feet can't even touch the ground could beat him in a car race... haha its so funny to me that he even thought Joel had a chance.  soon enough. And if you notice Joel's face, I'm pretty sure he's thinking he'll be able to beat Colin once his feet can touch the ground.

2 comments:

k.oldt said...

too cute, but shouldn't you be sleeping now :0)

Julie said...

that is awesome... give me more details on this cd... thanks :)