Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, August 11, 2008

who pushes who?


Its much easier to be the one pushing. Colin now thinks that this red car is mine while he is in his other car and its so hard for me to push myself around while holding onto the steering wheel like Colin wants and honking the horn at the appropriate times. He is becoming quite the backseat driver as he loves to look at the stoplights and tell me what color they are. Red = GOP with arms extended in front of him (which mean stop), yellow = slow down, and green (or as he says geeen) = go go go! One day I made a right hand turn on a red and he was so upset because I was supposed to stop. With his love of cars and trucks its a good thing he's learning the rules of the road early.

4 comments:

Bringing Up Boys said...

Sounds like someone has been reading Go, Dog. Go! by Dr Suess! ;)

Destiny said...

Hey abby! you need to call me, I may be having a job interview in the hampton/newport news area in the upcoming weeks, that i'm super excited about..if it happens...so..please...call me!!

love ya chica!

.destiny

Anonymous said...

I <3 Dr. Seuss! Well...I <3 Theodor Geisel...:)

Anonymous said...

Even though Go, Dog. Go! was actually written by P.D. Eastman...who worked under Theodor Geisel in the army...so their style is very similar.