Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Girls

Joel asked me the other day how do you know if a girl is your girlfriend. I thought for a moment to put it in Joel terms for him and said  well its when you want to spend money on her.  If you ask a girl on a date you need to pay for her.  He thought a minute and said "I  don't even want to spend my own  money on my family!"

He also informed me he would be taking all dating advice from me and doing the complete opposite.

The other day a girl blew a kiss at Joel in school.  He was completely embarrassed because he doesn't even know her.  And another girl sits and stares at him in class.  I told him I would think he was cute and stare at him too.  He said I was his mother I was supposed to think that. 

So I asked Colin about girls and he just looked at me and said "Mom I don't even know what these girls look like under their masks" Masks might not be such a bad thing then! ha! 


No comments: