Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, September 25, 2021

First Days of School

We are three weeks into school so far and its gone much better than any of us expected.  

I was really nervous about this girl but she was so excited when she got into the car to tell me she was in the gifted class.  Her 3rd grade teacher  must've been excellent.  She has a lot of friends in her class and our social butterfly is always telling me about each new friend she meets.

I've had Joel's homeroom teacher call me and also a had few other teachers tell us how sweet and great is it having Joel in their class.  He is kind and polite and good natured. 

I spend 4 hours a day in carlines and we even carpool with the high school crowd. After I pick up Norah we go and sit in the car line for about 30 minutes to get Joel and then hope we are home in time to take Colin to swim team. On the first day of school we celebrated with McDonalds ice cream cone. 



 

No comments: