Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Recital

Norah and I had our first piano recital. 24 kids and me - the only adult! I got reprimanded by a parent when I went to sit down with the kids that it was only for kids until I explained that I was also participating in the recital.
It was a packed room with everyone’s parents, siblings, grandparents there. Not intimidating at all! Ha! I figured it was good for Norah to see me do it. And our piano teacher said it was good for the kids to see that you are never too old to learn something new. I’m proud to report neither of us messed up and I’m so proud of Norah. I was super nervous but she went out there and did it so confidently. Our piano teacher really encouraged me today by telling me how I truly lead by example for Norah in doing this with her. It’s sometbing fun for both of us and now we are committed because Brent picked up a real piano someone was getting rid of that we are thrilled to have.

No comments: