Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, February 28, 2019

more mouth issues

 So this happened again. I had another spot show up in my mouth.  I put it off a few weeks and then went to get it biopsied.  At least this time they could just numb it and not have to put me to sleep. But the nitrous oxide they gave me made me sick. I had to run into Walmart for a few things right after and had to keep that gauze in my mouth for about an hour to help with the bleeding. Nothing puts you up towards the front of a check out line than being a little out of it with gauze hanging out of your mouth! My right side of my face went numb and burned for a few weeks but was assured that was normal and its slowly getting better.  It came back all clear and they still aren't sure why I keep getting these spots in my mouth. At least I was only on a liquid diet for 4 days instead of months this time.






No comments: