Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Weekend away

At the end of January some friends and I got away for a girls weekend. I met Heather when we were both pregnant at Rod and Debbie's house for a going away party for James and Angela.  Heather had Becca first. Joel waited another week and half before he made his appearance. I still joke that Joel should've been born first!  And then Holly showed up at our community group one night and I asked her if she knew my friend Heather (they taught at the same school and carpooled for years together) Holly told me once she knew we would be good friends if I was friends with Heather.  

 The past two years we've gotten away for a night and I hope this tradition continues.  We didn't go far - just to Williamsburg and Sarah met us for the day.  We all have birthdays in February within the same week so we call this our birthday weekend.  Oh but don't worry - we went out for dinner last week to celebrate our actual birthdays! ha! We meet a lot at Plaza for dinner. Brent is always amazed when one of us texts to see if we are free that week for dinner that we don't even say where we are going.  Its just assumed.


No comments: