Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

More Joel

When Ant Ant was here she and Norah put on makeup before we left to go to the boys basketball games.

Joel to Norah:  Norah why are you trying to look your best for my basketball game?

Then a little later he called Colin over to look at something and Norah came running too... Joel to Norah: "NORAH pretty girls cant see"  (both an insult and a compliment at the same time)



Math homework with Joel
He has $10 for his birthday.  How many different items can he buy with that amount.  It has a list of stuff to buy and prices

Joel buys 5 ($1) candy bars and 5($1) bag of popcorn
Me: Joel you have to come up with as many different items to buy
Joel: I don't want to buy anything else. I just want candy bars and popcorn. Its my money, I can spent it however I want. That's what I want to spend it on.
He did the assignment, cant argue with him

No comments: