Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, December 09, 2017

Thankful

 Joel and Norah are really into crafts and holiday themed  worksheets. Norah filled out this ABC thankful sheet in Sunday School and came home and did a few more.  I love how Angela was her A. She loves her Aunt Angela.
 We celebrated Thanksgiving the weekend before with Brents dad and Joel came up with this turkey headband all on his own.  He was so proud of it he packed it up to go to Blacksburg with us that next week.
 Joel has also discovered Pinterest and decided he wanted to papermache his own turkey.  It actually came out pretty cute.  I helped with making the paper mache glue and showed him how to do it but he designed it and did it all himself.

 Norah's class made these cute turkeys on day in school. It happened to be right before library time where I volunteer. All the kids walked in so proud of their thankful turkeys and loved to show me what they had written on the feathers.  I love that Norah's turkey is wearing a necklace.
 Norah was so proud but I had to question her about this one feather....

I should probably add that this is NOT a baby announcement! HA! We are very happy and content with our three children.  Poor Norah - one day she will get two sisters when the boys marry and I hope she gets two like her Aunt Angela.

No comments: