Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, December 09, 2017

O Christmas Tree

 Mom and Dad have season tickets to the basketball games so they gave their tickets to Brent and the boys went to watch the Hokies play. It was Joels first Virginia Tech basketball game and he loved it.
Milkshakes from the dairy club were well worth it.

The rest of us went to a Christmas tree farm to find a Christmas tree. This was mom and dads



 Norah was a great helper and this is what we ended up with.
The boys weren't sure we got a big enough one and I told them they can't complain since they weren't there. Also I go on allergy medicine most of December for them to have a real tree. So any complaints on our real tree was not going to be heard by me!  I was hoping since we cut it fresh it wouldn't bother my nose as bad. I'm still blocked up but it hasn't been too bad this year so I think we've found our new tradition.
We helped mom and dad trim their tree then came home and put our tree up.

No comments: