Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fun Run

Joel's school put on fun run fundraiser again this year.  They had to get pledges for the laps the ran.  Joel was so mad that I wouldn't pledge $175 because kids who got $175 in pledges got this toy prize that I looked up on amazon for $8. I told him he could buy it for $8 with his own money but that wasn't good enough for him. He doesn't really understand reason sometimes.  He was mad for a few days and even tried that tactic that whatever I pledged would benefit Norah for the next few years because all the money went back into the school.  haha! He really should be a lawyer because he loves to argue. Colin couldn't understand why he would want to pay $175 for an $8 toy.   I pledged $10 flat donation.  He has since decided he wants to ask for the $8 toy for his birthday and that works fine for me! 

But it was a fun morning and the weather was perfect for the run. 
It was fun watching him enjoy running. 

No comments: