Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pool time

After we spent time by the river we came back and swam in Ant Ants pool. 
I love her fashion sense! Shes so funny in that she plans outfits days ahead of time, always with a plan if she gets too hot or too cold. Yet if she likes an outfit she will wear it several days in a row no matter how dirty it gets until I can sneak it into the wash. 
I just love kids in goggles!

The first time Norah spent at Ant Ant's pool and then now! Time goes by so fast! I miss that sweet, snugly baby but a 5 year old princess is pretty amazing and fun. 


It was a fun weekend.  And I think Brent enjoyed having a quiet house to himself for a little while.  We are more than ready for summer to officially begin.  Just one more week of school!

No comments: