Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving

This year Jeff offered to host Thanksgiving which worked out perfectly for us to run the Marlbank neighborhood turkey trot.


Norah wasn't sure of the giant turkey at first.  We told her it was just Uncle Robbie but it took her a while to warm up to him.

Robbie is going to be fun to have around

They had Robbie start the race and for the first mile he was in the lead with Colin right next to his side.  People behind us running kept commenting how fast the turkey was! ha!   Mary stayed with Sarah and I for the first part then bolted to go catch up with Robbie.  He was holding out on all of us with his running abilities. 

Brent made it but I'm not sure how long I will have to wait to talk him into another race.   









We went for a walk before eating pie and Joel and Norah wanted to walk Lenny.  Lenny pooped and I made them scoop it up and then Joel carried the bag of poop like that the rest of the walk - or I think until Mary felt bad for him and took Lenny back.  I told them this was good practice to having a dog.





It was a good thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for. 

No comments: